Competitive notary fees paid by the agency. Contact us*
- $ 419,000 Lachine (Montréal) 2055, Rue Remembrance Cottage #28782137 semi-detached house built in 2006; kept very well and excellent moving in condition; quiet but very convenience area: bus directly going to downtown, high way, nice park near by, shopping center, hospital, bank, popular school, activity center,etc. biggest unit of this area.Central vacuum and Central alarm ready for installation 113
- $ 129,900 Ville-Marie (Montréal) 1723, Rue St-Denis Business sale #28979839
- $ 1,500,000 Villeray/Saint-Michel/Parc-Extension (Montréal) 3145, Rue Jarry E. Building and business sale #17683709
- $ 329,000 Saint-Laurent (Montréal) 1965, Av. O'Brien Cottage #14589418 23
- $ 3,500 +tx / Month Ville-Marie (Montréal) 1601, Rue St-Hubert Commercial rental space/Office #25126953
- $ 139,900 Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Montréal) 5700, Boul. Décarie Business sale #16945162
- $ 499,000 Chomedey (Laval) 2260, Aut. Chomedey Business sale #21488323
- $ 400,000 Saint-Léonard (Montréal) 8183B, Boul. Langelier Business sale #26053118
Real Estate Alert
Be on the lookout for new listings on the market. With the Real Estate Alert, you can receive the latest listings matching your criteria.Learn more
Protection You Can Count On!
Doing business with a real estate broker means that you are protected by the law.Learn more
Becoming a Homeowner is a Great Move!
In addition to making you enjoy many financial benefits, buying a home can improve your quality of life.Learn more
Want to know how much is your property worth? A complete analysis of your property will be made!Learn more
To Sell Quickly
When the time comes to sell your home, you only have one chance to make a first impression.Learn more
The Price Is Right
Determining the right sale price is a crucial step when deciding to sell your home. More often than not, the price is the most determining factor.Learn more
*Certain conditions apply.